Prior to becoming a counselor, Linda was a middle school teacher. She loved teaching and never dreamed that she would change careers. However, her natural ability to connect with students hinted at a career that could extend beyond education.
A career in mental health counseling offered the perfect opportunity to combine Linda’s interests and skills, and she decided to take the leap and return to graduate school. As a mental health counselor she feels she has truly found her passion. Linda’s goal is to inspire her clients to take their own leap of faith, and she hopes to provide the guidance they need to realize a fulfilling life.
Using an integrated approach, Linda helps her clients live a meaningful and value-driven life despite the challenges and hardships that are inherent to being human. She believes that by creating a new relationship with our thoughts and emotions, and reconnecting with what is important to us, we can all make choices that lead to a life of meaning and purpose.
- Mental Health Counseling
- Individual and Couples Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Behavioral Activation
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
- M.A. in Counselor Education, Concentration in Clinical Mental Health, University of South Florida
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership, University of South Florida