Increase the Intimacy & Passion In Your Relationship
Sex is a biological, natural, and important part of our lives and bodies.
Exploring ways to be open and sexually expressive is exceptionally healthy and fulfilling. To share this with someone you love is a bonus!
Sex therapy isn’t an obtrusive, uncomfortable, or physically demanding experience. It is simply a way to explore what is inhibiting you from experiencing fulfilling intimate and passionate relationships or sexual encounters.
You are in charge of the process and that process is aligned with whatever goals you choose to focus on.
- Increase intimacy and passion
- Broaden your sexual interactions
- Explore your fantasies and safe ways to practice them
- Respark the flame
- Address sexual dysfunction concerns
- Address concerns with sexual inadequacy
- Feel sexually and intimately confident
Sex Therapy Session Styles
- Sex Therapy: For couples who have intimacy or sexual concerns or dysfunctions
- Intimacy Enhancement: For couples who particularly struggle with intimacy and sex. Methods of therapy would vary to work on different aspects of the relationship but would include some intimacy and sex therapy.
- Sexual Dysfunction: For individuals or couples who struggle with feelings or concerns of inadequacy and physical ailments or dysfunction
How to Get Started
If you would like more information about pricing, success stories, or treatment, please call us for more information (813) 609-6946.