Find Immediate and Lasting Relief From Depression
Approximately 15 million Americans suffer from major depression every year. Many of them have tried dozens of medications and found no relief, leaving them feeling more distressed than ever.
Recently, the surgery anesthetic Ketamine has been discovered to help greatly in the treatment of depression, bipolar disorder and suicidal tendencies.
While current medications and therapies can take months or even years to show results, the effects of Ketamine treatments are immediate and long-lasting.
Loving Life is now offering this Ketamine depression treatment — lead by Dr. Yvonka De Ridder, Ph.D, LMFT; Farida Stino, M.A. M.F.T; and Dr. Cynthia Higgins, M.D — as a means to effectively treat depression.
How Our Ketamine Depression
Your first, intake appointment is a medical assessment.
- We collect a physical and psychological history, and a medication list.
- A medical physical is performed by our physician, Dr. Cynthia Higgins, M.D
- We answer any and all questions you have about the treatment.
- This is a patient-driven program, tailored to your personal needs.
During treatment, Ketamine is administered by IV.
- You will be made comfortable in our cozy office
- Our experienced physicians will guide you through the entire process
- We can also incorporate simple meditation or therapy into your treatment
- This form of combined therapy can greatly improve results
Results occur quickly, and are long-lasting.
- A rapid change in feelings from negative to positive is common
- Our program is designed to create lasting positive change in your life
- Follow up with our physicians and therapists to maintain progress
One week after your appointment, we will have a follow up appointment either in person or over the phone to evaluate your progress and decide if you could benefit from additional infusions.
Get More Information
To learn more about Ketamine Depression Treatment, browse our blog posts, contact our office (813-609-6946), or download our free Ketamine Depression Treatment packet.
The packet includes information on:
- why Ketamine is different from other anti-depressants
- the history of Ketamine
- how the process works
- what happens during a treatment session
- how many treatments patients typically need
- who can benefit from treatment
- what the treatment feels like
- who the doctors are who provide treatment
Enter your information to get your free PDF Ketamine Depression Treatment Information Packet.
Ketamine Success Story
“I’ve suffered from severe anxiety and depression most of my life and have tried countless medications to help control it. Nothing seemed to be working and I was feeling hopeless and afraid of what I might do next.
[Loving Life has] been so welcoming and understanding of what I’m going through. They focus my entire well being and not just one single aspect of my condition, which I like.
My first Ketamine treatment lasted approximately one hour. They welcomed me back and sat me in a comfortable private room with a couch where I could lie down and relax while the treatment took place. A few hours after my first treatment, I began to feel a sense of peace. I didn’t experience any side effects from the medication either.
I now visit on a regular basis for therapy and Ketamine treatments, and I can honestly say I would not be here today if it weren’t for [Loving Life]. I cannot thank them enough for all they have done for me.”
— Loving Life Ketamine Client
How to Get Started
To start changing your life today, click the button below to schedule your first Ketamine appointment at Loving Life Therapy.
If you would like more information about pricing, success rates, or treatment, please call us for more information (813) 609-6946.