Learn How to Become a Reiki Master
w/ Reiki Level I Class Taught by Howard Minton
Tuesday, February 21st at 1pm – 3pm
Loving Life Therapy Offices
300 E. Madison Street
Tampa, FL 33602
To sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Three Levels of Reiki Training
Reiki is easy to learn, with only three levels of training to reach the level of Master:
1st Degree or Reiki 1 : This is the entry-level training where the student learns the history of Reiki, learn how to perform self-healing using Reiki & how to give Reiki healing to someone else. The student is attuned for life to the Reiki energy. These attunements have a powerful healing effect on the physical body & on physically related ‘diseases’.
2nd Degree or Reiki 2 : The student learns how to use the first three Reiki symbols & how to perform distant healing techniques. The student also receives further attunements to the Reiki energy. With these attunements the intensity or power of the healing energy is increased markedly. The attunement expands the focus to include the mental & emotional healing After this class, the student is considered to be a Reiki practitioner.
3rd Degree or Reiki 3 : This is the Master level of Reiki. In this class the student receives the Master Reiki attunement & learns the Master Reiki symbol The healing ability of the student reaches an even higher level. The student also learn how to give the Reiki attunements to others.
Some Of The Reiki Healing Health Benefits
- Reiki creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
- It accelerates the bodies self-healing abilities
- Aids better sleep
- Reduces blood pressure
- Can help with acute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the breaking of addictions
- Helps relieve pain
- Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony
- Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins
- Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy
- Supports the immune system
- Increases vitality and postpones the aging process
- Raises the vibrational frequency of the body
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing